- I really like chocolate, and when I say “like” I mean chocolate makes up a large percentage of my diet
- I started photography when I was 15 and have not been without a camera since, graduating first in my class at The Art Institue of Vancouver with a diploma in Photography
- I have lived in Saskatchewan, Australia, Turkey, and British Columbia
- I am married to the most amazing man who drives me nuts most of the time, but really that’s just marriage. We are expecting a baby boy this October!
- I would love to travel the world, my next bucket-list location being Ireland
- My company is named Envy because my initials when I started back in 2012 were NV
When you look back at your photos one day, I want your grandkids to cringe seeing Grandma and Grandpa kissing in their wedding photos, I want you to recall every detail of the chaos and laughter of family photos, and the bittersweet goodbyes as you watch your family grow and change with the two simple words, “I do.”
More than anything, I want you to remember how it all FELT. Of course I can take pictures of every speech, and the first kiss, and blah blah blah. But I genuinely want you to see a photo of your Mom helping you with your dress 5 years later, and hear the exact words she said at that moment. Those memories are the ENTIRE reason I am a photographer. I get to be a part of some of the best moments in my client’s lives, freeze it in time, and hand it back to them for generations to enjoy. But don’t think I am just gonna step in as a stranger on your wedding day and leave just the same, because this whole experience is a pretty great one and it tends to lead to great friendships. Your wedding can fly by in a moment, but don’t worry, I got you covered girl. As your photographer, your dress holder, your family wrangler, and your friend.
So have a good look around, get a feel for things, and if you think we are a good fit, send me a message! I seriously can’t wait!